This annual running event takes place on Magog Down with the
kind permission of The Magog Trust. We aim for this event to
appeal to runners and walkers of all abilities.
- Distances: 1, 2.5 and 5 miles
- Sunday June 12th 2016
- Start time 10:00am
- Free Parking
- First Aid available
- Marshalled course
- Water available
- Any runner can run any distance
- 1 mile: Pre-school and Reception
- 1 mile: Key Stage 1 (Y1, Y2)
- 2.5 miles: Key Stage 2 (Y3 to Y6)
- 2.5 miles: Key Stage 3 (Y7 to Y9)
- 5 miles: Key Stage 4 (Y10, Y11) and Y12
- 5 miles: Adults, including Y13
Just south of Cambridge off the A1307 road to Linton and on
Haverhill Road, Stapleford. Map ref: TL 487 532
163 acres with chalk grassland was purchased in 1989 and is managed by The Magog Trust, for recreation and conservation. Public access (within a few rules) is welcomed on this private site. Income is derived from membership, farming, and grants.
Stapleford School PTA
The money raised from this event goes to the Stapleford Community Primary School PTA, now a Registered Charity Number 1151770. This year, the school needs to upgrade their IT equipment in order to meet the National Curriculum requirements.