We hope to run the fun run later in 2020
This annual running event takes place on Magog Down with the
kind permission of The Magog Trust. We aim for this event to
appeal to runners and walkers of all abilities.
- Distances: 1, 2.5 and 5 miles
- Currently postponed until later in the year
- Start time 10:00am
- First Aid available
- Marshalled course
- Water available
- Any runner can run any distance
- 1 mile: any age up to end of KS1 (ie preschool, reception and KS1)
- 2.5 miles: any age up to end of KS3
- 5 miles: first three males and first three females
- Best fancy dress (any distance completed)
- Fastest Shelford & Stapleford Strikers entrant in each distance (following the KS categories outlined above)
- All participants get a medal!
Directions & Parking
Just south of Cambridge off the A1307 road to Linton and on
Haverhill Road, Stapleford. Map ref: TL 487 532
Please note parking at the Magog Down is now £3 for non-members
163 acres with chalk grassland was purchased in 1989 and is managed by The Magog Trust, for recreation and conservation. Public access (within a few rules) is welcomed on this private site. Income is derived from membership, farming, and grants.
Stapleford School PTA
The money raised from this event goes to the Stapleford Community Primary School PTA, now a Registered Charity Number 1151770. This year Stapleford School has asked the PTA to help raise fund to upgrade their IT and other classroom equipment.